Developing well-trained and well-informed governing bodies
Governing bodies carry out their complex responsibilities in the leadership and management of a school more effectively if they are well-trained and well-informed. Our training and development services empower governing bodies to carry out their strategic and operational responsibilities and to be prepared for Ofsted.
- a comprehensive central training programme
- bespoke school based governing body training
- access to a range of online training
- access to National College development programmes
- specialist, focused training for Chairs and Vice Chairs
- an annual, very well attended conference, focusing on key national themes
Our Annual Programme provides full details of all training offered.
In 2015, 1750 governors attended NPW training events - 98% of attendees rated our training as good or outstanding.