Finding the right person, for the right job, at the right time
Schools have more than enough to do – filling vacancies takes time that simply doesn’t exist in a busy school day. With more than 20 years recruitment experience, NPW will ensure a smooth recruitment period for your school – minimising disruption so you can focus your efforts on educating your pupils.
Our recruitment team is involved with employing the full spectrum of staff needed for schools, including: headteachers, deputy headteachers, teachers, NQTs, and support staff.
Our recruitment service includes:
- Access to the NPW jobs board
- Ensuring compliance with the Safer Recruitment requirements, including DBS checks
- Job evaluations
- All required administration, including relevant contracts
- Advertising jobs and managing applications
- Advice on statutory requirements
- Advice on work permit and visa issues, maintaining records and actioning any due to expire
- Liaising with applicants
- Advice and support during the recruitment process, including interviews and shortlisting
Jobs Go Public
NPW Jobs Go Public is the site for school-based vacancies in London, covering teaching and support.
Find high-quality candidates for your school, first time around. We make the whole process simple and efficient from job posting to placement - from application to interview.